We have built our chapter on these beliefs:
- Establishing and keeping the togetherness of those educated at the institution.
- Fostering the interest of the students in the school and to promote a feeling of unity between both the past and present students.
- Promoting the social, athletic, and intellectual welfare of the association and the school by arranging from time to time such functions as may be deemed desirable to achieve these goals.
- Facilitating mentorship of the current student body.
- Providing periodic support to local charities.